Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions:
Social Workers: CES, provider #1117, is approved as a Provider for Social Work Continuing Education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CES maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 10/5/15 through 10/5/18. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social Workers participating in this course will receive 8.0 clinical continuing education clock hours.
Nurses: As an American Psychological Association approved provider CES programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa, however, CES is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, (Provider Number CEP15567) which is also accepted by the Iowa Board of Nursing. Nurses completing this program receive 8.0 CE hours of credit.
Grievance Policy: Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. Please submit a written grievance to CES, 1020 Osterville West Barnstable Rd, Marstons Mills, MA 02648. Grievances will initially be directed to the training instructor. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems. If you have questions or concerns, contact Commonwealth Educational Seminars at (800) 376-3345.
Accommodations for the differently abled: Commonwealth Educational Seminars’ training facilities are handicap accessible. Individuals needing special accommodations, please contact: (978) 272-2968
Instructions to obtain and download your Certificate of Attendance
Prior to obtaining your certificate of attendance and CE Credit you must complete and submit the evaluation form
After completing and submitting your evaluation form:
Log on to http://www.commonwealthseminars.com
- Click on the “Obtain Your Cert” link on the upper right-hand side of the homepage.
- Programs are listed by dates and at the bottom of the page are online programs listed alphabetically. Scroll down and click on the name of the training you attended.
- Fill in the form with the information requested. Include the email address where you would like to have your certificate sent.
- Use this ID #86157 in the last field where it asks for “ID number”.
- Click on “Start Test”.
- Complete the test.
- Once submitted with a score of 75% or higher, you will be able to download and print your certificate of attendance. In addition, your certificate will be sent to you by [email protected] to the email address you provided.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars
1020 West Barnstable Rd
Marstons Mills, MA 02648
(800) 376-3345 · (508) 428-8676 / 9-5pm ·
Fax: (508) 420-3360
Email: [email protected]