Accreditation information for RN credits:
This continuing nursing education activity was provided by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc. an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation for 9.0 hours of CNE. A joint provider of this program is Case Management Institute (CMI). Educational certificates will be provided at the end of the program. For questions regarding RN credits contact Wild Iris Medical Education at [email protected]
In order to receive these credits, a participant must:
- Complete each module and answer the questions at the end of each section.
- Complete an evaluation at the end of the program.
This program is approved for ANCC credits until 9/1/2022
- Conflict of interest:
- The planners and presenter of this activity have disclosed no relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests pertaining to this activity.
- Conflict of interest disclosures are on file for all presenters and planners.
- Non-endorsement of products:
- Provision of this education does not imply endorsement by of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
- Off-label Product Use:
- The planners and presenter do not endorse the off-label use of any products for a purpose other than for which it was approved by the FDA.
- Joint Sponsorship:
- This presentation is made available through a joint sponsorship by Case Management Institute (CMI) and Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.